February 10, 2019
To view practice calendars for each group on the website:
- Log-in to the website first.
- Click on the CALENDAR link in the horizontal bar (or Team Unify Button below).
- Select Practice tab to view practice times and locations.
- Using the filters, you can view specific groups or subscribe to calendars to import into your calendar client.
February 11 - 17, 2019
Short Course Season Heads into Final Week: As a reminder, THIS WEEK will be the final week of the Short Course Season for swimmers that have not qualified for up-coming Championship Meets (Regionals, Senior Champs, Age Group Champs, etc.).
Spring Stroke Clinics + Long Course 2019: Dates + times of a Spring Stroke Clinic for Pre-Competitive and Stroke Development Groups in between season will be posted this week. Preliminary long course season information will be updated on our website in the coming weeks + emailed out to all SWAQ families!!
North Shore Swim Conference, 2/15-17 @ETHS: The final meet of the season/last chance qualifier for Regionals is this weekend at Evanston! The North Shore Swim Conference Meet Event Page will be updated throughout the week with all details pertaining to the meet, including SWAQ Entries + Job Sign-Up!!
Winter Regional Championships|
(You must have qualifying times to enter this meet)
Misc. SWAQ Help Documents:
Swimmer Safety/Facility Notes: As we start back up, and have many new faces beginning a new routine, here are just a few quick reminders that we will be reviewing with all groups this week:
- Niles North Aquatics Center Map (NNAC) || Niles West Pool Map (NW)
- NNAC-North = 6 Lane Pool, NNAC-South = 8 Lane Pool
- If your swimmer is under the age of 12, we encourage you to walk your swimmer into the facility. Each high school is incredibly busy after school with athletic programs, club activities, etc. We want to make sure your swimmer can access each pool safely.
- After changing for workout, please bring all clothes/personal items onto the pool deck - this is where it is safest. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen in the locker room. In addition, please familiarize yourself our Locker Room Policy .
- During practice sessions, we cannot have any parents on the pool deck. Any questions or concerns can be addressed with the Coaching Staff after practices or communicated via email.
Winter Diving Session II - WORKOUT ADJUSTMENT: Please note that, due to the IHSA Boys Sectional Diving Warm-up on February 13, this week's diving session will moved to Tuesday, February 12th at the same times.