February 14, 2019
Weekend Updates: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday lightly staffed due to NC 14&Under State Champs!
We have normal practices Friday, but there is NO Flex Friday! Saturday morning we are only at Bryan YMCA, we will NOT be offering Sat am practices at Ragsdale. National Groups you have some additional options on Saturday and Sunday at the GAC between ODAC Conference Championship sessions.
- Bryan YMCA: Normal practices, including Saturday morning!
- Ragsdale YMCA: Normal practices Friday, no Sat am (go to Bryan YMCA!)
- Spears YMCA: Normal practices
- GAC: Early Today on Thursday 5:30-7:30pm all in the water, and normal Friday morning PLUS Sat/Sun afternoon options for Seniors and all National groups!
- Hayes-Taylor, Reidsville YMCAs: No practices Fri/Sat (swimmers may go to Bryan YMCA on these days)
National 1, National 2, National Prep (not in JO's), and Senior Groups:
- Thursday (TODAY!) - EARLY 5:30-7:30pm at GAC, all in the water - NO DRYLAND! JO Nat Prep kids will be released at 6:30pm.
- Friday - GAC IS OPEN FRIDAY MORNING SO WE ARE NORMAL in the morning 5:15-7am at GAC (Coach Brad), Bryan YMCA in the evening 5-7:45pm (Coach Katie)
- Saturday - 2
- Normal time in the morning at Bryan YMCA with Coach Katie 7am-10am
- Afternoon with Coach Brad at GAC 1:30-3:30pm
- Sunday 1:30-3pm at GAC (w/ Coach Brad and Coach Katie)
- Nat Groups we will resume normal schedule Monday 2/18!