Ryan Troy - Colby College
February 16, 2019
- Why did you choose your school? I wanted to go to a very elite, academic school that will help me later on in my professional career. Colby’s atmosphere is a very fun, competitive, and driven one. My future coach is extremely passionate and loves to see his swimmers succeed outside of the pool, too. I’m excited to be going back up north for college.
- What are you going to miss about Charleston? My family, friends, and the slow Charleston pace of life.
- What are you going to take away from your time at SCSC? The importance of responsibility and believing in myself.
- What are you most looking forward too when you go off to college? Independence, walking instead of driving everywhere, and being close to the majority of my family up north. Also getting to be on a great team and surrounded with smart kids who want to succeed!
- At what age did you start swimming year round? 12
- Are you going to be swimming in College? Yes
- Any idea what you will major in? Economics with a concentration in Financial Markets