February 19, 2019
- Last Chance meet tonight at PCY, Tuesday, February 19, we have about 40 swimmers, warm up at 4:00 PM, meet at 5:00 PM. Best of Luck to all.
2- Sunday evening is our team picture night and ice cream social. We’ll be in the Main Gym, starting about 6:15 PM –
- Schedule – Younger swimmers (AG 3-4) individual pictures in the Main Pool – Wear your suit for the picture by the pool, then group pictures in the Gym, with ice cream last.
- Older swimmers will gather by training groups in the Gym and get group pictures. Senior 1-2-3, then individual pictures in the pool, and ice cream last.
- AG 1-2 will be served their ice cream First, then individual pictures then group pictures last.
- EVERYONE NEEDS TO WEAR THEIR TEAM TEE SHIRTS for the pictures!
- We usually can be done in 1 hour!
- Sign up for Championships! “A” Championships due this week, we must send in Monday AM! Hopefully EVERY BASH swimmer will swim in their championship meet. To qualify you must have swam in 3 YMCA Swim meets, A’s is for those with times slower than AA Standard, AA meet requires AA standards and Zones require Zone standards. Not Sure – Ask your coach!
- Swim for FUNd’s – off to a great start! Only Senior 1 & 2 have to do their swim (Tuesday, February 26th). If you haven’t made a donation or a pledge, do so today! We are well on our way to raise over $5000 for the scholarship program at the YMCA. We thank everyone who has donated.
- Schedule Changes – regular practices though Saturday, February 23 with Senior 1-2 swimming at 7:30 AM on Saturday,
- Sunday, February 24 ONLY AG 2-3 will swim 4:45 – 5:45 PM in Ferris and walk to the Main building for the team picture night – Senior 3 & AG 1 cancelled for Sunday evening.
- High School State meet this weekend – we have a lot of BASH swimmers competing! Wish them all GOOD LUCK.