February 27, 2019
If you have any changes to your swimmers programming for April and beyond you must do a few things
PLEASE NOTE T his must be done 30 days in advance of the month(s) your swimmer will not be participating. This is the same for any stoppage of membership. This is a YMCA policy.
(You may not cancel for March programming, as that is not 30 days in advance.)
You will need to:
- FILL OUT a BREAKERS change or cancellation programming form at the membership desk at either facility.
- The requirement for the 30 days notice is stated in the swim team registration paperwork that you signed at the time of registration.
- Please have the desk at this time remove your swimmer from any scheduled months and also unschedule any payments you have set up.
- Please email me as well to confirm.
- Please note: The first step -is the form mentioned in #1.
thanks for your understanding,