Meet Bids for Short Course 2019-2020
March 1, 2019
Please keep in mind the following changes that were made last summer:
- The form only has a place to enter one meet.
After submitting, you can go back to the form to submit another
one. If you have auto-fill enabled in your browser, your contact
information should populate with little
- Pool depth and starting block height fields have
been removed. At this point, facilities are known to most of us. If
there is a question, we will reach out to the team prior to
- There are separate forms to bid on Districts and
Championships. You can reach those forms from the main
- At this time, we are accepting bids for Qualifier
and Winter Classic meets. There may be some legislation proposed at
the Spring Meeting that could have an impact on these weekends. If
this happens, we will open up a two week bidding window immediately
following the meeting and the amended meet schedule will be
- The database holding the submissions will do a
sweep every 15 minutes and add meets to a Google calendar available
to the public. You can get to the calendar on the form. This will
allow teams to see other meets already submitted in order to plan
your schedule. If you wish to make a change, send me an email and I
will delete a particular submission.
- Deadline for bids is March 31 at 11:59pm.