March 5, 2019
- Our Physical Therapist Mark Daasch, will be here Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 6 from 4-5 PM for the last time this winter. Anyone who needs to talk to him, please come to Ferris Pool.
- Congratulations to all our A swimmers this past weekend, numerous best times (over 50%). At the Finals meet we had a lot of faster best times at the Finals for the 11 and overs each night! We had 19 new AA times over the weekend. So we have 55 swimmers with 275 individual events at AA’s this weekend and another 20 or so swimmers coming to Oxford for relay only swims. We have 53 relays this weekend so BASH will be well represented at the meet.
- The only sad thing about this weekend, we had quite a few $25 fines imposed upon our team. Some for late entries (Not making the deadline) and NO shows at Finals on Sunday evening. All Championship meets do require making the entry deadline and swimming in Finals if you make the finals. Swimmers and families must be aware that they must read our info and be sure to ask questions about these kinds of meets.
- AA Meet information specifics will be out soon. But again, if a swimmer 11 and over, earns a place in Finals, Saturday and Sunday evening, they must either be there to swim or scratch within 30 minutes of their morning swim. We EXPECT all BASH swimmers, who earn a Final swim, would swim.
- Reminder – April 15 we re-start the spring-summer season, we’ll be getting information out soon.
- Reminder-Sunday, April 28 is our BASH team banquet, evening – Quality Inn Blue Ash.
- Reminder- Sunday, May 5 is our city wide Splash Awards Banquet, evening , downtown
- Lastly, we have had a great response for the Y's Annual Fund Campaign, we are still taking donations! Get pledges to your coaches ASAP.