March 5, 2019
Dekalb County School District has responded on Pool Updates:
1) Pool Pak should be put in partial operation today. I have had our contracted vendor to do the work and asses each component and make all repairs necessary.
2) R/Rs have been cleaned and ceiling tiles replaced and lights are in process of replacement. Completion date, 3-6-19.
3) Fulcrum on diving board has been repaired.
4) Bleacher procurement is in process, lead time from manufacturer is 6 weeks from the Purchase order being received.
5) Pool vendor cannot clean restrooms, pressure wash deck or remove trash due to not being in the scope of work, however we are looking at options to possibly amend the contract or rebid to include the new scope of work
6) In process of rebuilding the metal covers over the inspection pits in the pools mechanical room.
7) Fire Extinguishers and cabinets have been sent to our vendor for replacement and should be completed by 3-8-19 pending the non rust cabinets if available."