March 8, 2019
Attached you will find this week's Week Ahead. Please note the highlighted sections as they are changes to the outline schedule.
Long Course Meeting - We will be holing a Long Course (Spring/ summer) information meeting following the inter-squad meet Tuesday 3/12.
Banquet - Our year end banquet will be held on 4/2/19
in the SHS commons. Find more information and sign up details at
the link below.https://www.teamunify.
Meets Open for Registration
- Inter-Squad #4 - This meet is for: Mini-Rays, Club, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Senior. All are encouraged to attend! (13 & over state qualifiers will have practice during this time)
- 13 & Over State - This meet is for: Qualified swimmers
- ISCA - This meet is for: Qualified swimmers Note: In order to qualify for the 50 Back, 50 Breast, and 50 fly events the swimmer MUST have the qualifying time in the 100 distance of that stroke.
HS/MS Times - Those of you also swimming for their school teams may have best times that would qualify you for meets. You can enter those times at the link below and I will add them to our database. Please note: that they may not be accepted for all meet and may require proof of time for others.
End of Short Course - For your planning purposes, the end of the Short Course season will be as follows.
- Mini-Rays last practice on 3/21/19
- All other groups through Inter-squad #4 on 3/12/19
- 13 & over State qualifiers through 3/17/19
- ISCA Qualifiers through 3/30/19