March 11, 2019
Greetings TFS families,
Registration is now open for the 2019 Summer Season. Please read this message in its entirety.
Before you register, please understand that TFS is one of 16 teams in a competitive swim league. As such, we have the following two (2) requirements:
- Your swimmer(s) are required to participate in at least three (3) of the scheduled swim meets. There are 5 swim meets scheduled: 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6,22, 6/29.
- A family member is required to volunteer at each meet your swimmer participates in.
We currently have a large wait list of children who are eager to join the team and participate in swim meets. If you are unable to fulfill the two requirements noted above, please forgo registering in consideration of children who are on the wait list.
REGISTRATION DATES 2019 SUMMER SEASON:
- - registration opens to returning swimmers.
- – registration opens to wait list if space is available.
- Go to www.swimtfs.org
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT! You will be prompted to log on after you start the registration process.
- While logged out, click on the "start registration link" in the center right side of the home page.
- Register your child in the appropriate age group based on their age as of May 1, 2019. (Ex. Sam turns 10 on ; he will register with the 9-10 age group. Joe turns 11 on , because he was 10 on , he will also register with the 9-10 age group)
- Fill out
the registration completely. E
-mail addresses, cell phone numbers (SMS), cell phone carriers, etc., are requiredso that we can contact our families during the season.
- If you are applying for scholarship, choose "pay by check or cash" when prompted for payment. Scholarship applications are available on our website and are due two weeks after registration your swimmer.
- After you register, review information on the website about practice times, event dates, and membership information. It is a requirement at the beginning of each season for parents to review the team rules with each swimmer and ensure that all swimmers understand the team rules and agree to abide by them. Team rules can be found on our website by clicking on the "Membership" tab.
- If this is your first time swimming with Team Fernandina Stingrays for the summer season, we will need a copy of your swimmer's birth certificate. You can email us a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a copy to the pool office any day during the first 2 weeks of practice.
- When practices start on April 1st, head to the swim office for your swimmer to get sized for their 2019 team suit. Then go to the Team Store to purchase your 2019 Team Suit(s). Team suits should be available to purchase after April 1. Click on the team store tab on the website, or follow this link: TFS TEAM STORE Please do NOT purchase a team suit until you confirm the correct size. There are no returns.