March 11, 2019
State Age Group Championships March 8-10, 2019
Our athletse should be incredibly proud of their accomplishments this weekend aswe had 14 swimmers at the meet in 34 swims and they dropped almost 40 seconds combined in all of those events.
Here's a recap of the meet:
- Andy Li dropped in all of his events (200 back, 50 fly and 200 IM)
- William Harlpster had a HUGE drop in the 100 free going a 57.52 and also had a drop in the 50 breast.
- Olivia Lewis dropped in her 50 breast
- Talia Toler swam her first event at JOs and dropped almost a full second in the 50 breast
- We started off with a BANG! Girls 13-14 200 free relay (Chloe Albrecht, Zoey Callander, Anna Denney & Annaliess Stith) dropped over a second. Chloe broke 27 for the first time and Annaliess anchored with a blazing 25.68.
- This was followed by almost a 3 second drop by the 11-12 boys 200 Free relay (Andy Li, William Harpster, Ben Couch & Drake Witt)!! They all went best times in their splits. This was anchored with a blazing 25 by William.
- Andy dropped in all of his events (Relay, 100 IM, 50 back). He had a huge drop in the 50 back!!
- William dropped in both of his events. Breaking 2:10 in his 200 free.
- Tuckor Lambert added a tiny bit in the 50 free but had a HUGE swim in the 100 back, breaking 1 min. for the first time.
- We ended with a BANG! Boys 11-12 400 Medley Relay dropped over 6 seconds!! This relay was Drake, William, Andy, and Ben.
- Our 11-12 boys kicked things off with a BANG! dropping almost 5 seconds in their relay.
- Andy dropped in all of his events, with a HUGE drop in the 100 back.
- Talia had a HUGE swim in the 50 free, with a significant time drop!
- Drake was on FIRE in the 100 fly, dropping over 3 seconds.
- The 13-14 boys took us out with a HUGE FINALE. They dropped over 2 seconds in 400 free Relay with great splits: Gavin Lewis (54), Riley Ranke (55), Luke Boltz (56), and Tuck Lambert (51).
Congrats to everyone!! It was so much fun to watch the athletes do so well!!
Thank you to our parents for taking time all year to bring their swimmers to practice every week and to meets every weekend!!