March 11, 2019
As we are in the final weeks of our Short Course Season, I wanted to reach out and say THANK YOU for all your support and hard work for our team this year! We have had another record-breaking season and that is all because of our amazing parents and community support!
I am going to review some important end of the season dates and information for Long Course Season in this email, please read through completely.
As always, let me know if you have any questions!
The last week of practice for the SC Season is Saturday, 3/30. All groups will have scheduled practices through this date. Please see our final three weekly schedules below.
- CLICK HERE to view/print the March schedule.
- Bronze Championship 3/22-3/24 @ Valley
Central (This meet was MOVED from
- This meet is open to all swimmers ages 9-18 who are within the meet guidelines, please let me know if you would like to have your child attend this meet. All entries will CLOSE Wednesday. Once the meet entries are closed, we will not be able to enter your child.
- Speedo Sectionals 3/28-3/31 @ Ithaca College
- This meet is for QUALIFIERS ONLY. Your swimmer will be notified if they have achieved the entry times for this Championship Meet.
- LC Meets
- LC Meets will close extremely fast during the next couple months. It is going to be imperative that all families who wish to attend a meet declare as soon as the meet information has been posted.
- Will be held at the Sheridan Mahwah on 5/19/2019. This is a fun time for the entire family! Please join us in celebrating your child’s accomplishments this season. There will be a sit-down dinner, awards, slide show and dancing!
- Any banquet pictures you have for our slide show must be emailed to email@example.com. All submissions must be received by 5/1/2019.
FUNDRAISING & VOLUNTEER HOURS
- Check your account TODAY. Any unfulfilled obligations will charge off in your account on April 1, 2019.
- Contact Regina, Reginanysainfo@gmail.com
LC SEASON REGISTRATION
- If you have already registered for SC/LC for the season, your account will remain the same.
- If you have not registered for LC, you can do that now! LC season will run from April 1-July 25 for general group practices. Championship qualifiers will have additional practice days offered through the beginning of August.
- After April 1, your account will be put on hold. You will not receive any team emails while your account is on hold. Swimmers who are not registered will not be allowed to practice after Saturday, April 7, 2019.
PRE-SEASON PRACTICES (AUGUST 2019)
- Gold & Senior Groups will begin Pre-Season practices on Monday August 12. These practices will have a technique-based focus to give our swimmers a head start on the SC 2019-2020 Season.