March 14, 2019
Weekend Updates: Fri/Sat Major Changes/Updates
All practices after the GAC early AM group will b at the Bryan YMCA Friday and Saturday, it is NOT a FLEX FRIDAY.
Important Note: We will be VERY LIGHTLY STAFFED even going to one site. We will not be offering practices at Spears or Ragsdale for Friday or Saturday due to 6 coaches out attending Regional and Sectional Championship meets in Duncan, SC and Atlanta, GA.
YMCA: Normal practices, including Homeschool.
COACHES: Homeschool is Coach Sally, Friday afternoon will be Coach
Erin, Emma, and Sydnee. Saturday morning will be the Coach
Erin, Regina, and Sydnee.
- NATIONAL TEAMS ARE ALL TOGETHER Friday Night 5:30-7:45pm and Saturday morning 7am-10am with Coach Emma/Erin Friday (Emma dryland) and Regina/Erin on Saturday (Regina for dryland)
- Ragsdale YMCA: No Friday or Saturday practices - Please attend Bryan YMCA practices!
- Spears YMCA: No Friday or Saturday practices - Please attend Bryan YMCA practices!
- GAC: Friday morning is NORMAL 5:15am-7am, then NO FLEX Friday! Coach Brad will be coaching Friday AM practice
- Hayes-Taylor, Reidsville YMCAs: No practices Fri/Sat (swimmers may go to Bryan YMCA on these days)
Makos Make-Up Friday Offerings:
|3:30 Only: Makos (ALL)||NO FRIDAY or SATURDAY MAKE-UPS||NO FRIDAY or SATURDAY MAKE-UPS||No Makos groups on Fridays||No Makos groups on Fridays|
National Teams Friday/Saturday Schedule:
- ALL TOGETHER Friday Night 5:30-7:45pm and Saturday morning 7am-10am with Coach Emma/Erin Friday (Emma dryland) and Regina/Erin on Saturday (Regina for dryland)
Saturday, March 16th at the Bryan YMCA ONLY
|Makos 1,2&FIT||Makos 1,2&FIT||Age Group||Senior Prep||Senior||Nat Prep||Nat 1||Nat 2|
NO Sunday practices (please attend your Saturday morning practices)