March 29, 2019
Hello Mako Families!
All Summer Session fees are remaining the same, however effective June 1, our summer swim program structure will change to a session structure. This means there will be one summer programming session from June - August for all swimmers. The session will be committed to upon signup, June 1 or later, for one flat rate and billed monthly for June, July, and August. All current swimmers still active June 1 will be automatically inrolled. During the Summer Program, there is no option to “Take a Break” or for refunds for termination for any cause other than injury.
Why did we make this change?
At the March 11 board meeting, the board discussion ended with a vote for session structure to:
- Align with other local swim club programs
- Reduce significant administrative effort and costs for summer billing
- Ensure consistency and commitments for pools and staffing throughout the summer
What will this change look like?
- Online registration continues as usual. If your account is still active as of June 1, you are signed up for the summer session. All account changes must be made before May 25.
- Swimmer fees will not be impacted by the session structure change
- Billing transactions and notices will continue monthly as usual
- Summer practice schedules will reflect the new session schedule with a two-week break in August
Watch the website for further communication and always feel free to reach out to your Board of Directors with questions. We are happy to provide the best program opportunities for our swimmers and feel this is a positive change for swimmers and staff.
Our fee schedule can be found on our website under the tab "Team Info" - "Fees and Discounts".