March 30, 2019
A swimmer must have met the listed qualifying time or have coaches verification for the following events: 200/400 IM, 200/400/800 FREE, 200 Breast and 200 Fly. 11-12 USA-S Motivational “B” time standards will be used as the qualifying time for the events listed. Swimmers will need to provide their own timers and lap counter for the 400/800 Freestyle. Entries for the 400Free and 400 IM will be limited to 24 swimmers per event and entries for the 800 Free will be limited to 16 swimmers per event. Heats will alternate for the 400IM, 400 Free and 800 Free between women and men.
ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES (February through May):
If you are a high school athlete in season, you need to be Unattached from this meet. It is the athlete’s responsibility to be Unattached from this meet. You can un-attach at the meet if necessary. This does not apply to athletes swimming under the rules of the Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association (NIAA).
Any USA-S athlete-member competing at the meet must be accompanied by a USA Swimming member-coach for the purposes of athlete supervision during warm-up, competition andwarm-down. If a coach-member ofthe athlete’s USA-S Club does not attend the meet to serve in saidsupervisory capacity, it is the responsibility of the athlete or the athlete’s legal guardian to arrange for supervision by a USA-S member-coach. The Meet Director or Meet Referee may assist the athlete in making arrangements for such supervision; however, it is recommended that such arrangements be made in advance of the meet by the athlete’s USA-S Club Member-Coach.
Athletes must be certified by a USA-S
member-coach as being proficient in performing a
racing start,or must start the race in the water. It is
the responsibility of the athlete or the athlete’s legal
guardian to ensure compliance with this
Athletes must be current members of USA-S and enter their name and registration number on the meet entry card as they are shown on their Registration Card. If this is not done, it may be difficult to match the athlete with the registration and times database. The meet host will check all athlete registrations against the SWIMS database and if not found to be registered, the Meet Director shall accept the registration at the meet (a $10 surcharge will be added to the regular registration fee). Duplicate registrations will be refunded by mail.
- Athletes in the “A” Division must have met at least USA Swimming Motivational “A” minimum time standard. Athletes in the “B” Division must have met at least the listed “B” minimum time standard. All entry times slower than the listed “B” time standard will be in the “C” Division.
- Entries with " NO TIME" will be accepted. (Exception: see Special Rules)
- Entry times submitted for this meet will be checked against a computer database and may be changed in accordance with Pacific Swimming Entry Time Verification Procedures.
- Disabled athletes are welcome to attend this meet and should contact the Meet Director or Meet Referee regarding any special accommodations on entry times and seeding per Pacific Swimming policy.
- Athletes 19 years of age and over may compete in the meet for time only, no awards. Such swimmers must have met standards for the 17-18 age group.
- The athlete’s age will be the age of the athlete on the first day of the meet.