April 1, 2019
We would love to have as many athletes and families attend our Banquet on April 13th.
If you missed the original deadline of March 31st we have extended it to this Wednesday, April 3rd.
Please join us for the FCYST Annual Banquet!
When: Saturday, April 13, 2019 6:00 – 10:00 p.m. • Gather: 6:00 – 6:30 • Dinner & Program: 6:30 p.m.
Where: The Grand Meridian - 2621 N. Oneida St. Appleton, WI
Who: ALL FCYST Athletes & families!
Hey FCYST! It’s time to celebrate an exciting year! Together, our team has welcomed many new families, made lots of new friends, developed great skills, hosted outstanding meets, attending Camp Nan A Bo Sho, ran the Santa Scamper, volunteered at Feeding America, swam fast and faster, and had a great time doing it! If you’ve never been to the FCYST Annual Banquet, here’s the scoop:
- HONORS & AWARDS! – We will recognize each FCYST athlete with a unique memento of their achievements this LCM/SCY season. In addition, we will honor those athletes who have achieved great things both in the pool and as teammates.
- MEMORIES! – Take a fun look back at the 2018-2019 LCM and SCY seasons and celebrate our FCYST family in living color!
- MUSIC, FUN STUFF, DANCING! – There will be lots to do for all ages! Dancing, games, just to name a few...
- DINNER – A buffet dinner including two entrees (GF Beef Tips and Broasted Chicken, Pasta, Potatoes, Vegetables, and Deserts | Cash Bar
- TICKETS REGISTER by April 3rd ,
2019 – First indicate how many are
coming in an email to swim office and
then please print the RSVP form from
the event page and mail in with your payment
3rd- registration form must be sent
- Ticket Prices - Adults (13+):
$14.00 each | Kids (3-12): $9.00 each | Kids 2 and younger: free
- NOTE: FCYST is contributing to the overall cost of the banquet in order to offer this reduced ticket price. Financial assistance is available to those in need, please contact the team office. Contributions Accepted – As noted, FCYST is helping to keep costs low for this event. If you can contribute a little extra to help in that effort, please do! Just select an amount to contribute when you RSVP online, or contact the team office
- Ticket Prices - Adults (13+): $14.00 each | Kids (3-12): $9.00 each | Kids 2 and younger: free
- . WHAT TO WEAR? – It’s a banquet, so we plan to dress up a bit! Most girls wear dresses or skirts and most guys choose dress slacks and collared shirts. Parents should plan on dressy casual.
- QUESTIONS? – Contact the FCYST office.
****Thanks to our fabulous banquet committee: Jodi Carlson, Susan Blakewell, Christine Romberg and Amy Hodson