April 4, 2019
Hello PVS Swim Families,
With more time to swim, summer is an opportunity for your swimmer to make large improvements no matter what level they are currently swimming. Fitter and Faster is producing a Summer Swim Camp Series in Arlington, VA designed to make swimmers more well-rounded and faster across all events.
There are a total of 20 sessions offered and each session will be limited to no more than 36 participants. Prices will increase on April 18th!
This swim camp series will consist of a five-day Academy followed by five, three-day Comprehensive Racing Camps:
- June 24-28: 5 Day Technique Academy - Lead clinician: Olympic gold medalist Nick Thoman
- July 9-11: Comprehensive Freestyle Racing Camp - Lead clinician: Four Time Olympian Roland Schoeman
- July 16-18: Comprehensive Butterfly Racing Camp - Lead clinician: Four Time Olympian Roland Schoeman
- July 23-25: Comprehensive Backstroke Racing Camp - Lead clinician: Olympic gold medalist Nick Thoman
- July 30-August 1: Comprehensive Breaststroke Racing Camp - Lead clinician: Olympian Kristy Kowal
- August 13-15: Explosive Performance - Starts and Turns - Lead clinician: Olympic gold medalist Tyler McGill
Spring Swim Camps
- April 13 & 14 (Arlington, VA): Fast and Efficient Freestyle and Backstroke - Lead clinician: Olympian Kim Vandenberg
- April 13 & 14 (College Park, MD): Fast Freestyle and Backstroke - Lead clinicians: Paralympian Jessica Long and Olympian Peter Holoda
- May 18 & 19 (Laurel, MD): Explosive Power - Starts and Turns - Lead clinicians: Olympic gold medalists Nick Thoman and Tim Phillips
Instagram @fitterandfasterswimtour | Facebook: @fitterandfastertour | Twitter: @fitterandfaster