October 25, 2019
The Visit Omaha Cup is coming back!
See announcement flyer for order of events.
*Qualifying times are the 201 9 Region VIII Sectional qualifying times ; bonus qualifying times are the Region VIII LCM bonus standards. The qualifying period is January 1, 201 9 , through the entry deadline
. ▪ The meet will be limited to qualifier s from Midwestern Swimming first, plus qualifiers from other LSCs until a maximum of 400 athletes is reached
. ▪ Entries from Midwestern Swimming teams will be accepted thr ough OME beginning at 8:00 AM Central on Friday, April 3, 2020 . Entries from teams out side of Midwestern Swimming will be accepted thr ough OME beginning at 8:00 AM Central on Monday, April 6 , 2020 , and will close as soon as the entry cap of 400 swimmers is reached, but no later than noon Central on Tuesday, June 2 , 20 20 .
▪ Meet format is preli ms/finals with A & B heats swimming in finals ; there will be no relays in this meet.
▪ Time Trials will be offered on a time - available basis between prelims and finals each day and are limited to one hour in length
. ▪ Swimmers are limited to three (3) events per day including bonus and time trials events.
▪ Swimmers w ith one or more qualifying time s may enter up to two (2) bonus events, provided they have achieved the bonus standards. There will be no bonus swims in the Women’s or Men’s 800 /1500 Free styl e events .
▪ T he t op 3 finishers in each event will receive awards.
▪ Please contact Arlene McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317 - 442 - 2166 with questions.