ARAC Senior News
April 8, 2019
- The ARAC Senior Group kicked off it's long-course season last Monday, April 1.
- Please refer to the following link for a copy of the agenda for our first team meeting.
- There are currently 46 members on the squad and enthusiasm is high.
- Long-course & short-course time sheets, season calendars,
and goal sheets have been emailed.
- Please return calendars and goal sheets to coaches this week.
- We look to have a great spring & summer!
Practice This Week
- Practice will continue to focus on creating good habits and building an aerobic base of training.
- Please be prompt - drop-off is between 5:45-5:50pm so we can begin on time.
- Senior swimmers are expected to attend a minimum of 5 practices per week (83%).
- Currently, the team average is 69%. This needs to improve.
- Please bring equipment bags.
- Snorkel, fins, paddles, pull bouy.
- There is no storage for equipment bags, so please bring them each day.
Dryland Training Begins Tonight, Monday, April 8.
- Dryland will be conducted every Monday & Wednesday from
- Gym clothes & sneakers required.
- Dryland will be led by Amity High School Physical Education Teacher & Coach Sean Mahon.
- We have been accepted into the SAQ, CDOG, and MAC meets.
- Please refer to the event page for each meet on the website for current details.
- The deadline to sign up for the June 21-23 CAC meet is next Monday, April 15.