April 12, 2019
NTC Aquatics Team Update
Friday, April 12, 2019
Karen Hohne Memorial Invitational April 27-28 at NTC-
- All NTC swimmers should be attending this long course meters meet.
Ocala Aquatics Lake Weir Swim Sunday, May 4 at Lake Weir-
- This 3.2 mile open water swim is for Senior 2 swimmers and 14&Over members of Senior 1.
TPA 14&Under Swim Your Own Age Meet Sunday May 4 at Trinity Prep-
- This short course yards meet for all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Group swimmers along with 14&Under members of Senior 1.
Important note for Saturday morning practice tomorrow-
- There will be a track meet making for heavy traffic around the NTC. All swimmer/parent parking should be in front of the NTC tomorrow as the back lot will likely be full.
NTC Aquatics Team Parent
Meetings- Mandatory for all Sr
1/Gold/Silver/Bronze group parents
Wednesday, April 17 5:15-5:45pm
Thursday, April 18 6:15-6:45pm
- Before our first meet of the new season we will be hosting an informative meeting for all parents with swimmers in Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Senior 1 practice groups. We’ve scheduled two nights and ask that all families with swimmers in these groups be certain to attend one of the two sessions.
- The goal of these meetings will be to provide a program overview and communicate expectations for all NTC families. We ask for representation from all families because this education covering all aspects of the swim family experience can go a long way towards helping our swimmers have a clearer path to success in the pool and can provide greater comfort for our parents off the pool deck. Parents with Senior 2 group swimmers are also welcome to attend but, as we’ll cover in the meeting, the coaches are always working to prepare and expect swimmers at this level to take ownership of their own activities.