April 29, 2019
Zachary Moody – Ball State University - Muncie, Indiana
- Why did you chose your school?
I wanted to find the perfect school where I could be challanged both in the classroom and in the pool. In communication with the BSU swim coaches, I immediately felt like it was the place for me. My visit to campus just confirmed that I had found the right school
- What are you going to miss about Charleston?
I will miss the warm weather that lasts for most of the year, and I will miss my family.
- What are you going to take away from your time at SCSC?
The relationships I formed, as well as the skills I attained (time management, leadership, trust in coaches etc.).
- What are you most looking forward to when you go off to college?
The increased freedoms as well as the higher expectations by peers and mentors alike, the ability to live within walking distance of school and my friends, and the opportunities that come with competing for and representing my school as a Division I swimmer.
- At what age did you start swimming year-round?
I started swimming year-round when I was 8 years old.
- Are you going to swim in College ?
I will be spending my next four years as a Cardinal, swimming for Ball State University.
- Any idea what you will major in?
I plan to major in Applied Mathematics.