IMPORTANT INFO: SUMMER SWIM PRACTICE & MEET SCHEDULE and MORE!!!
April 30, 2019
Good morning Stingrays!
A few quick and important annoucements:
- The FFYS Summer Practice Schedule is now
here and on the synced practice schedule (found
- We have once again secured pool space at Botsford Pool (see map here), which is an AWESOME opportunity for our older swimmers to train in a long course (50 meters) pool. Don't pass up this opportunity! Be sure to sign up for FFYS Summer Swim!
- Note that once school is out, Senior Group has two-a-day practices on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Gold group has two offerings for practice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but Gold swimmers should only select ONE practice per day to attend.
- The Summer Meet Schedule is found here, and signups are already available for meets:
- Finally - Starting Wednesday, May 8th, swimmers who practice at North Farmington will have to use the gym lockers for swim team practice. They are starting the construction on the new pool locker rooms at North. While this is not the best news, those locker rooms were in really bad shape and we look forward to the improvements! We will send out additional details for how we will make it work for the last month that we are practicing at North before the summer.
Have a great week!