May 9, 2019
- Last call for trophies from the BASH team banquet – please ask your coach. We have plenty!
- Last call for Nashville and Senior meet – sign up ASAP, entries due this weekend.
- Age Group Meet at PCY now available - please sign up now. Other meets to be available soon.
- Our team nutritionist will be back for a swimmers meeting - Wednesday, May 15 from 5:30-6:30 PM. All Senior 1, 2 and 3 swimmers, and AG 1 swimmers are invited.
- Not sure about the opening of the outdoor pool for May swim practices. The Y just decided to replace more of the concrete decking. We will plan on starting our Summer Schedule June 3.
- We will have a blended schedule the week of May 28. AM and afternoon/evening. (Summer AM schedule and afternoon/evening like winter. NO Wednesday afternoon that week).
- Congratulations to the winners from the Splash Banquet- highlighted.
- BASH 2019 SPLASH Award Nominees
- 10 & Under Girls – Alyssa Uhlman
- 10 & Under Boys – Sam Demarco
- 11 & 12 Girls – Sarah Koetter
- 11 & 12 Boys – Jason Zhao
- 13 & 14 Girls – Kathy Zhao
- 13 & 14 Boys – Bryce Menchhofer
- 15 & Over Girls – Emma Shuppert
- 15 & Over Boys – Erik Menchhofer
- Age Group Relay (Girls) – 13-14 Girls AA 200 Medley Relay (Isabella Pivor, Anna Lewis, Anna McKnight, Kathy Zhao)
- Age Group Relay (Boys) – 13-14 Boys Zone 200 Medley Relay (Drew Held, Noah O’Donnell, Bryce Menchhofer, Sean Huggins)
- Senior Relay (Girls) – 2019 SCY Nationals 200 Medley Relay (Emma Shuppert, Kathy Zhao, Megan Glass, Emma Fortman)
- Senior Relay (Boys) – 2019 SCY Nationals 800 Free Relay (Sammy Risma, Bryce Menchhofer, Erik Menchhofer, Jack Garboden)
- Developmental Coach of the Year – Tammy Smith
- Age Group Coach of the Year – Chris Berling
- Female Break-Out – Emma Fortman
- Male Break-Out – Erik Menchhofer
- Perseverance Award – Sarah Grace Smith & Amanda Paxson
- Volunteer Achievement – Andrea Menchhofer
- Swimmer of the Year – Megan Glass
- Character Award – Sammy Risma