May 12, 2019
May 13 - 19, 2019
Spring + Summer Schedule Changes : With the water polo season coming to a close, our pool space will start opening up a bit more.
- Our Team Calendar reflects these changes. Please be sure to double check practice times + locations before heading to the pool. If you note any discrepancies, please contact the Coaching Staff.
- As a reminder, the Spring Session runs through May 26, 2 More Weeks! For those that selected Spring Session Only, and would like to extend their membership into the Summer Session, please contact Coach Seth.
- Workout times + locations for our Summer Session will adjusted slightly for some groups. CLICK HERE to view our tentative Summer Program Schedule.
BDSC May Mania, May 18-20 at Rec Plex: The BDSC May Mania Meet Event Page will be updated throughout the week with finalized SWAQ entries, Job Assignments (already posted), and all information pertaining to the meet. All participating families will also be emailed details as they are made available from the host team.
Jobs (Timing Assignments) Posted: Timing responsibilities for all of our summer meets have been posted. We appreciate all families giving a helping hand as officials + timers at the meets we attend! As a reminder, WE are hosting the Illinois Swimming Summer Regional Championships with Blue Devil Swim Club at the Niles North Aquatics Center. WE will need all families to assist making the meet just as successful as it has been in past years!!!
Swimmer Safety/Facility Notes:
- Niles North Aquatics Center Map (NNAC) || Niles West Pool Map (NW)
- NNAC-North = 6 Lane Pool, NNAC-South = 8 Lane Pool
- If your swimmer is under the age of 12, we encourage you to walk your swimmer into the facility. Each high school is incredibly busy after school with athletic programs, club activities, etc. We want to make sure your swimmer can access each pool safely.
- After changing for workout, please bring all clothes/personal items onto the pool deck - this is where it is safest. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen in the locker room. In addition, please familiarize yourself our Locker Room Policy.
- During practice sessions, we cannot have any parents on the pool deck. Any questions or concerns can be addressed with the Coaching Staff after practices or communicated via email.
Summer Session: Information on our Summer Diving Session has been posted. CLICK HERE for more details!!