May 14, 2019
This meet has a unique format, limited entries, and time standards. Green, Bronze, Senior, and National Squad swimmers should plan to attend if qualified. Send a note to Coach Laurel if you are uncertain about attending this meet.
LOCATION: Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center 9240 N. Green Bay Road Brown Deer, WI 53209
There is no parking allowed directly behind Pick n Save. You may be towed if you park there. Please park in lots at WSAC or behind mall with Office Depot.
- Sunday Heat Sheet (printable) - Heat Sheets will NOT be for sale on Sunday. Please print prior to coming to the meet.
MEET FORMAT FOR SATURDAY:
- 2 AM sessions for 12&U and 13&O
- Positive check-in for the 400 free closes at 7:45am
- Positive check-in for Events 3-16 closes at 10:00am
- Positive check-in for the 800 free closes at 12:00pm
- The 400 and 800 and will be swum fastest to slowest alternating girls and boys.
- All other events on Saturday will be run fastest to slowest heats in standard (non-alternating) fashion.
- Two (2) individual events in morning sessions One (1) individual event in afternoon session
MEET FORMAT FOR SUNDAY:
- 2 sessions, BB’ time standards
- FOUR event limit
FEES: $8.00 per individual event $3.00 Wisconsin Splash Fee
- 7:10 am for the 400 free (all are welcome!)
- 9:20 am for events 3-16
- Saturday PM session will start 20 minutes after the AM session
- Be on time ... warm-up in the small pool will likely be crowded and it is a good ldea ro get a little time in the big pool prior to racing.
- Sunday 7:10 a.m.