May 28, 2019
Thank you very much for signing your child up to swim in our Summer US Long Course Program. Practices start today- please see calendar or refer back to my email yesterday if you are unsure of time.
I am the bearer of the dreaded Volunteer Commitment Email :( Good news is, it's less commitment than winter and we are done with hosting meets by June 21st!!! Here are the dates of our meets being held at Lansdale Pool on Whites Road.
- Stroke Distance Meet, Saturday 6/8 in the morning. Snack bar signup link: Distance Stroke Snack Bar Signup.
- Pentathlon, Saturday 6/15 all day. There is a morning/afternoon session.
- Developmental Meet, Friday 6/21 in the evening.
NPAC is asking each family to fulfill 2 job requirements, as follows (excludes returning College and intro to US swimmers):
- 1 Pentathlon job at either session.
- 1 job at the Stroke Distance OR Developmental Meet.
***Failure to complete the job requirement will result in a charge to your account in the amount of $250.
If your swimmer is attending any champs meets (JOs, Senior Champs, Futures, etc) you WILL be required to help fulfill any requirements asked of our team. This does NOT count towards your 2 jobs.
Since you signed your swimmer up before the season starts, you will be the first to know that the jobs will go live tomorrow morning around 7:00 AM:).
That's it for now. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. As always, NPAC appreciates all you do in helping to make our meets some of the best around!!!!