June 2, 2019
Battle of the Ages Reminder
- Don't forget to register for Battle!!!
- Here is a link to the Reg Form. Forms are also pre-printed in the invitational binder at the pool. Fill out the Reg Form and place it, along with payment, into an envelope. Leave the envelope in the invitational binder for the coaches to pick up.
- Registration forms are due on Thursday, June 6th by 5:30.
Otters 8 and Under Meet and Volunteer Information
- This meet will take place at Rankin Aquatic Center, located at 100 Buckley Street in Martinez, on Sunday, June 9th. We will have an assigned team area to set up camp so look for fellow teammates!!! Here is the map of where we should set up camp.
- Benicia is scheduled to warm up from 7:45-8:00 (we will share the pool with LMYA for warm ups)
- The meet is scheduled to start at 8:30.
- Here are the Parent Volunteer Jobs for Otters. Remember, if you have a swimmer participating, you have a volunteer job! Buying out of regular season volunteer jobs does not buy you out of Invitational Jobs.
- Please check in that morning with the Smith Family (Jen/Josh, parents of 8 and under swimmers Conor and Kieran) to get credit for volunteering.
We will send out a Meet Program for Otters if we are given one. If not, it will be available at the pool the morning of the meet.