June 3, 2019
2019 Swim Streamline Technique Swim CAMP
Come join us for Swim Streamline Stroke Camp! All Swimmers Welcome (year- round and summer league)! The water is waiting for you!
Professionally coached by SSAN’s own USA Swimming certified coaches and demonstrations by our National Team!
Where: Klein Cain High School - 10201 Spring- Cypress Road Klein, TX 77070
Session 1 : Monday and Wednesdays (1:00-2:00 pm): June 10-25
Session 2: Tuesday & Thursday (1:00-2:00 pm): June 11-27
Session 3: Monday and Wednesdays (1:00-2:00 pm): July 8-24 (location and time subject to change in July)
Session 4 : Tuesday & Thursday (1:00-2:00 pm): July 8-25 (location and time subject to change in July)
Requirements: Ages 4 & up . Swimmers must be able to easily swim across a 25 - yard pool unassisted in freestyle and backstroke. We’ll teach the rest!
What You’ll Learn and Improve On:
· All four competitive strokes, starts, racing, and finishes
· Improved skills and techniques to make you a better swimmer
Cost: $50 per swimmer / session
(No pro-rate or refund). Attend as your schedule allows.
How to register:
· REGISTER and PAY ONLINE at www.swimstreamline.com.
· Select the Events tab on the Home page, Scroll to Swim Streamline Stroke Camp. Select register online and follow steps. You will receive a receipt confirmation if you completed all the steps. You must be registered prior to attending.
* SPACE IS LIMITED. Register and pay today to reserve your spot*