practice delayed 6/6/19
June 6, 2019
Gold and senior will swim 7-8a (no dryland)
Silver still scheduled for 7-8a at this time.
The storms should pass about 6:30. If anything in the radar changes and we need to cancel practice completely you will receive another email before 6:15a.