June 9, 2019
Thank you to everybody for all of your assistance in running Time Trials! We are so close to the end of school and the beginning of our “full time” swim season! One more week of afternoon only practice.
Monday, we will make efforts to time some swimmers who informed us they could not make time trials. It is not essential that everyone get timed. Most swimmers can happily wait until the first B Meet (next week) to get timed.
Wednesday, we will email and post the A Meet Lineup for Saturday’s home away meet. Please take a second (right now!) to go to the swim team website and declare your child’s availability for Saturdays. It helps us make our lineups and give other children a chance to swim if you cannot be there.
Friday there is no practice because that evening we have or first PEP RALLY at 6:30pm
- Pep Rally Theme: Community Conquering Cancer Potluck – Members of our Glenwood family have dealt or are dealing with cancer, most recently the Donnelly Family. Friday, the Dive Team will join us as we will hold a potluck dinner and provide an opportunity to make voluntary donations to cancer research. We will also cheer & make posters for Saturday’s home meet.
- Please label your food serving items so they can be returned to you:
- Last name A-M = Main Dish to Share
- Last name N-Z = Two contributions of Salad/Fruit/Bread/Dessert/Drinks
Saturday is a HOME A-Meet vs River Falls
- Swimmers report at 7:45am. Warm-ups begin at 7:50am.
- Bring rafts and beach balls. At 8:10am we are having a pool party to celebrate the end of the school year. We have invited River Falls to join us before they begin their warm-ups.
- At 8:30am the Glenwood-Only hype begins. You know we do it BIG!
- Meet starts at 9am.