June 9, 2019
Jill Griesse Memorial Invitational June 14-16, 2019
Location: Denison University Trumbull Aquatic Center 200 Livingston Drive Granville, OH 43023
Coach Morgan will be covering this meet
- Team Stretch 4:20pm
- Pool 4:30-5:00pm Lane 9 with UAC,FA,WHY,CSC,FAST
- Meet Start 5:10pm Meet Ends 9:10pm
- Be on Deck & Ready to Go at 6:55am
- Pool 7:00-7:30am Lane 3 with WOR/CSC
- Meet Start 8:10am Meet Finish 1:00pm
- Team Stretch 7:20am
- Pool 7:30-8:00am Lane 4 with UASC
- Meet Start 8:10am Meet Finish 1:50pm
SPY HAS NO SWIMMERS IN AFTERNOON SESSIONS
- Please remember NO food is allowed to be brought into the facility
- There will be concessions available
- The doors will open for spectators on Friday at 3:45pm
- There will be a COACHES meeting at 4:30pm in the Hospitality room
- On Sat and Sun the pool deck will open at 6:30am and spectator doors will open at 6:45am
- Aquatic Outfitters will be the meet vendor all weekend to accommodate all your swimming needs
- Fine Designs will also have super cool meet shirts
- On Saturday there will be a basketball event going on during the same time as the meet so you may not be able to park as close as you want
- If you would also be so kind to make sure the area your team sits in is cleaned up each session that would be much appreciated
- The meet will be using fly-over starts for all sessions. Please talk with your athletes about staying in the water, close to the wall and being curteous to the next heat.
- There is little to no room to insert a swimmer into a future heat / event if they miss theirs. As in the past, we will do everything we can but realize it may not be possible.
- Attached are the psych sheets and they will be posted on meet mobile soon. The 400 IM and 400 Free on Friday; and the 11-12 200 Breast and 200 IM on Saturday are limited events. If your athlete has "SCR" next to their name on the psych sheet, they have been cut due to time limitations.
- Positive check-in will be required for all Friday events and all 11-12 200 meter events. If your athlete does not positively check-in, they will not be seeded and the next fastest athlete in that age group that has checked in will be seeded, if the event has been limited.
- For those athletes that are listed as being cut on the psych sheet, who do not get to swim, we are offering a time trial for those events (400 IM, 400 Free, 200 Breast and 200 IM) on Saturday evening after the 12 & under session has completed. It will start at approximately 6:15 PM and there will be no warm-up in the competition pool preceeding it. Please note, this time trial is ONLY for those athletes who were cut and your athlete does not have the option of choosing between the regular event and the time trial. If they are seeded to swim and fail to positively check-in, they will not be permitted to swim. To participate in it, they will need to positively check-in by 5:30 pm on Saturday and provide their own timer. There will be no awards given and we are not accepting deck entries into these events.