June 10, 2019
Thank you for attending the Sprint Cup meet. We are excited to have you back at the Texas Swim Center!
Please use the imbedded links for heat sheets, meet warm up and parking information. Any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some important notes-
- Warm-ups are General. Warm-ups will begin at 11:00 AM, Start lanes will open at 11:30 AM, Pool clears at 11:50 AM, Meetstart at NOON.
- All 100’s will start from the Flag End. All 50’s will start from the Non-Flag End.Please be sure your athletes know where they need to be.
- The meet will be seeded Friday afternoon. The heat sheet will be emailed & posted on our website shortly after that. Please print off a copy at home & send to your parents. That way everyone can get a head start on highlighting/marking their athletes.
- Please have volunteer timers ready to come down if they are called for. We will have 2 timers per lane.
- Results can be found here.
- All meet information (including HEAT SHEETS) can be found here.
- PLEASE SEND ME ANY & ALL SCRATCHES BY FRIDAY at 10:00 AM.
COACHES PLEASE TAKE NOTE- Parents will not be allowed on deck. If you have an athlete that is unable to walk on deck by themselves you need to meet them and take them out on deck.
Again, under NO circumstances will parents be allowed out on deck…. Please help us communicate that. If a parent is volunteer timing, then they need to sign-in with the front desk.
We look forward to having you all back to the Texas Swim Center!