June 11, 2019
We will try to have regular AM swim practices Wednesday AM- It will be cold but we cans wi for a while.
Information about the Classic Meet this weekend at Miami University
We have 91 swimmers entered, changes must be done by email me by midnight Tuesday!
Relays are last each session, please plan on swimming relays.
Friday, June 14
800 Free only – warm up 12 Noon, meet 1:00 PM, finish about 2:15 PM
Friday, June 14 – evening session with all 400 Free, 11-12 200 IM, Senior 400 IM and Senior 200 Breast
Warm up 3:00 PM, meet 4:00 PM, estimated finish 7:00 PM with 200 Breast
Saturday and Sunday Mornings – 11 and over swimmers
Warm up each morning is 7:00-7:30 AM, Meet at 8:30 AM
Estimated finish Saturday is 12:45 PM, Sunday 12:30 PM, relays end each AM session
Saturday and Sunday Afternoons – 10 & Under swimmers
Warm up 2:00 PM, meet 2:35 PM, estimated finish Saturday 5:15 PM, Sunday 5 PM
- Deck opens 15 minutes before the warm ups start, Please Be on Time!
- Wear BASH apparel and swim caps ONLY
- NO FOOD ON THE POOL DECK—Drinks only
- Be sure to park in a legal spot at Miami University- Feed the meters if you park at one. The Parking Deck MAY BE free this weekend
- Parent info to follow in another email. We will need as many parent to Volunteer as can help! Sign ups still open.
Swim Practice Schedule Changes
Friday June 14 – ALL MORNING practices as scheduled
NO Friday afternoon – evening practices
Saturday, June 15 – NO Swim Practices