June 17, 2019
LC Banneker Practice Reminders
As we officially enter our summer practices, we have a few reminders for everyone.
Our practices over the summer will consist of both swim/in-water workouts as well as dryland workouts. Both are important components for building the complete swimmer.
The time schedule for our Banneker practice will be as follows:
- 6:00-8:00 AM In-water practice
- 8:10-8:45 AM Dryland practice
To maximize their summer workouts, we recommend picking your child up between 8:45-9:00 AM. If you need to pick your child up early, or they cannot stay the whole time for dryland, please let their primary Coach for the summer know. Our dryland practices will be a mix of cardio based work as well as strength training.
What should you pack for summer practices?
- Water bottle
- Swimming equipment used during the short course season
- Appropriate workout attire (shorts, t-shirt, sneakers)
- Positive attitude
Summer Coaching Staff:
- Age Group I: Ben Skelding
- Age Group II: Jim Crampton
- Age Group Select: Mary Woodward
- High School/Summer Prep: Jim Crampton
- Pre-Senior: Rob Green
- Senior: Rob Green
If you have any further questions, please communicate with your child's primary Coach.