June 25, 2019
On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, our LSC will hold its annual House of Delegates at The Clubhouse @ the Woodcreek Golf Club (5880 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747) from 5:00-8:30 PM.
Thank you to those Member Clubs who have already submitted their list of attending delegates. To those Member Clubs that plan to send delegates, please submit your contingent’s names at your earliest convenience.
Associated with this email are links to several documents pertinent to the LSC business to be conducted during the House of Delegates and include:
- For the HOD Agenda, Please Click HERE
- For 2019-2020 SNS Meet Schedule Final Draft, Please Click HERE (Of note, since the initial release of the Final Draft, several more meets have been deemed to require HOD approval & are designated in RED)
- For the SNS Bylaws Final Draft, Please Click HERE (Of note, since the initial release of the Final Draft, changes were made to Article 6.1 and will be elaborated more on during HOD)
- ARTICLE 6
- OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS
- 6.1 OFFICERS - The officers shall be as listed herein andshall be elected by the House of Delegates at its annual meeting.
- .1 General Chair (3 year term)
- .2 Administrative Vice-Chair (1 year term)
- .3 Finance Vice-Chair (2 year term)
- .4 Senior Vice-Chair (2 year term)
- .5 Age Group Vice-Chair (One member with a 3 year term; the other member with a 1 year term)
- .6 Secretary (position shall be filled by staff and not elected by HOD)
- .7 Treasurer (position shall be filled by staff and not elected by HOD)
- .8 Safe Sport Chair (3 year term)
- .9 Officials Chair (2 year term)
- .10 Technical Chair (1 year term)
- *Please note, the above listed initial terms are to begin after the 2020 SNS HOD Elections. After the completion of the initial term for a respective Officer, unless the position is already designated a 3 year term, the subsequent duration of office will be a 3 year term. This format is done to ensure the at least 1/3 of the SNS BOD will be elected every year after the 2020 SNS HOD Elections.
- For Athlete Protection Training Instruction with Visuals, Please Click HERE & HERE.