June 25, 2019
Bux-Mont Summer Swim League "Gabi" Johnston Memorial Award
This award is to recognize one or more individuals who best exemplifies dedication and commitment to their team, a desire to improve, and show a true love of the sport.
one or more deserving senior swimmer(s)/diver(s) in their pursuit
of a post-secondary education.
The winner will received $500.
- Registered swimmer/diver in current season and a contribution of at least six consecutive years swimming for the Bux-Mont League.
- Application postmarked no later than July 13th
- Completeness and accuracy of application
- Contributions made to your swim team
- Longevity in the Bux-Mont League
- Best exemplification of the spirit of this award
- Successful candidates will be announced at League Championships
Please provide the following as part of your application:
Page 1 Full name, current address & phone number, current team, head coach’s name, likely post- secondary school, and parents full names.
A maximum of 1 page narrative. The narrative should include a description of:
swimming/diving career with the Bux-Mont League Contribution made
to your team
A memorable moment you experienced in our program Circumstances why you should receive this award Where you plan to be ten years from now
Please be brief. Your narrative should help the reviewers get to know you and the attributes that you possess which make you worthy of this award.
Upon completion, mail completed application to the address below:
1471 Sweetbriar Lane
Lansdale, PA 19446GabiAward@buxmontswimleague.org