June 28, 2019
EAJ Summer Sizzler Meet Information
Friday - Sunday
June 28-30, 2019
Episcopal School of
4455 Atlantic Blvd
Please be sure to print or bring an electronic copy of the heat sheet with you to the meet. Swimmers SHOULD NOT be coming up every event asking their heat and lane.
Heat Sheet (Distance Events NOT Included, see your coach after warm ups)
Please be sure to be ON TIME for all assigned warm ups. We warm up as a team and swimmers that are late to warm ups take away from the team as well as their personal performance.
All Ages - Lane 9 - 3:50pm … Meet Start 5:00pm
12&Under - Lane 3 - 7:20am … Meet Start 8:30am
13&Older - Lane 7 - 11:05am … Meet Start 12:30pm
Gold(s), Senior(s) -
Lanes 12-14 - 6:50am-7:40am … Meet Starts 8:30am
Olympic Dev., Silver - Lanes 12-14 - 7:40-8:20am … Meet Starts 8:30am
- The heat sheet, psych sheet, meet information letter, etc. will be/are posted to on the Event Page on the Loggerhead website.
- Heat sheets will not be available at the meet. Make sure to print your own!
- We ask for LA swimmers to sit together during the meet. Spend time with your teammates, socialize, have fun, support one another, swim fast!!
- Bleacher seating is first come first served. There are areas for team tents to be set up on the outside of the facility near the courtyard.
- Team Uniform refers to the color of our LA team shirt for each day.
- Parents: If you have Loggerhead apparel please wear it. If you or your athlete do not have a LA shirt at this time, please wear the designated colors for each day.
- If you race in a swim cap, it must be a green LA team cap. Caps will be available at the meet if you do not have one at this time.
- Swimmers should speak to their group coach on tech suits for this meet.
- Arrive on deck before the posted warm up time.
- See coach prior and immediately after each race.
- Know what events you are swimming each day (so you can prepare mentally).
- Swimmers competing in the 400IM/400/800/1000/1500/1650 freestyle must provide their own timer and counter.
GO Logg erhe ad!!!
attending Sectionals - sit this meet out if you just attended the
Bolles Summer Invite.***
We will have practices for those that aren't swimming in the meet.