June 28, 2019
Langley & Abbotsford Olympians Swim Club Registration 2019-2020
Registration for the Langley & Abbotsford Olympians 2019-2020 swimming season is now open! We will be offering $25.00 off on our Family Membership fees until Wednesday, July 31st. Space is limited in our groups so please be sure register to reserve your spot for September 2019.
Langley & Abbotsford Olympians 2019-2020 swim season start dates are as followed:
Walnut Grove: Monday September 9th
Please note Walnut Grove pool will be closed for maintenance until September 22nd and will reopen Monday September 23rd. All LOSC groups will have water and or dry land programing taking place while the pool is closed. We feel it is important that swimmers participate in their dry land sessions during this time as swimmers and coaches get to know each other as well as become familiar with, routines, coaches and other teammates and they are working on their fitness.
• National Group: Will swim September 9th – 21st Monday, Wednesday and Friday 5:45am – 7:30am, Saturday 5:45am-7:30am at Aldergrove Pool. Dryland will be Monday and Friday 4:30pm-5:30pm and Tuesday and Thursday 3:15pm-4:30pm at Walnut Grove Pool.
• Provincial Group: Will swim September 9th- 21st Tuesday & Thursday 5:45-7:30am and Saturday 7:15-9:00am at Aldergrove Pool. Dry land will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 3:15pm-4:30pm at Walnut Grove Pool.
• Age Group Performance: Will swim Saturday’s 8:45-10:00am at Aldergrove Pool and will have dry land Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 5:15-6:30pm at Walnut Grove Pool.
• Regional Groups: Will swim Saturday’s 8:45-10:00am at Aldergrove Pool and will have dry land Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4:15-5:30pm at Walnut Grove Pool.
• Stroke Improvement & Conditioning Group: Will have dry land Monday, Wednesday Friday at their scheduled time at Walnut Grove Pool. There will be NO Saturday dry land.
• Olympic Way Groups: Will have dry land at their schedule time at Walnut Grove Pool. There will be NO Saturday dry land.
WC Blair: Start swimming Tuesday September 10th
AOSC: Tuesday September 10th
MRC Pool is closed for maintenance until Tuesday, October 1st. We are trying to secure pool time and space at ARC during the shutdown. At this time we are unsure if we have pool time and space at ARC. If we do not have pool time and space at ARC we will be doing dry land at regular scheduled times and days of Stroke Improvement & Conditioning and Olympic Way Groups. We will be back into MRC Tuesday October 1st. We will inform families about ARC pool time and space once we know.
We will be continuing to offer a free two week tryout to swimmers who are new to competitive swimming. Our first two week tryouts will be offered at WC Blair and ARC (if we are in this pool) from September 10th – September 19th. The next two week tryout period will be offered at all pools from the 1st-15th of every month from October 2019 - June 2020.
We hope that you will join is in what will be another great season. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
L&A OSC Staff