Weekend Practice Changes Thursday - Saturday due to July 4th Weekend/City Meet
June 30, 2019
Weekend Practice Changes Thursday - Saturday due to July 4th Weekend/Greensboro City Meet!
Team - please read rest of week practice changes below, we are normal through Wendesday!
Thursday, July 4th:
- 7-9am Annual July 4th Practice at Lindley Pool. All levels will do 76 x50's @ 1:00 LCM after a BRIEF warm-up. ANy equipment ANY stroke, Masters and anyone else may join us, no any lanes for any groups, we all do this together! This years the 50's 11-22 will be at 1:10 (all one stroke all out sprint no equipment for Nat 1/2 who have been doing test sets)
- This is NOT recommended for lower level AG swimmers who have trouble during a normal practice, but upper level AG (w/fins) and SP and above should be able to complete the set.
- Butterfly specialists...a few legendary GCY swimmers have done these all fly (equipment mixed in), let us know before you start if this is your goal so we can determine if it's right for you and keep an extra eye on you!
- Chocolate Milk served afterwards! NO OTHER PRACTICES THURSDAY!
Friday, July 5th:
- NORMAL except NIGHT practice at GAC is one hour EARLY - 5-7pm! SO we do have 6-8am at Lindley AND 1-3pm at GAC!
- City Meet Prep Clinic is 4-5pm at GAC (short course yards, City Meet Set Up!)
Saturday, July 6th:
- 7:00am-9:00am at Bryan YMCA (AG/SP are 7:30-9am, Nat 1/Nat 2/Nat Prep/Sen are 7-9am)
Sunday, July 7th:
- 12pm-1:30pm at Bryan YMCA (Nat 1/Nat 2/Nat Prep/Sen Only limited lanes, 3 lanes ONLY
Monday, July 8th:
- 6-8am NORMAL at Lindley
- 4pm-5:30pm at Bryan YMCA all levels SWIM ONLY