Rec Meet Info: Tri-meet at McGuire Aquatics
July 8, 2019
Hello Dolphin Families!
Tomorrow is our last recreation meet of the summer season before our conference meet. This week we swim against McGuire Aquatics and Rockford Rays at the Boylan Swim Complex. This message contains information regarding timeline and other information relevant to the meet.
The pool is indoors. But there appears to be outdoor and indoor seating.
- 4:30pm - Swimmers need to arrive and check in with coaches
- 5:00pm - Warmups begin
- 6:00pm - Meet Start
Meet Lineup: The lineup will be posted on the meet page. CLICK HERE or go to the meet event page to look for the lineup. Keep in mind that this may change until right before the meet begins.
***NOTE: Contact me, Coach Sharon, immediately by phone or text at 815-814-8266 if:
- Your forgot to sign up your swimmer for the meet and plan on attending, or
- Your swimmer will be late or needs to cancel!
- Seating will be on deck around the pool. Plan on bringing chairs and blankets just in case.
- Food/Snacks: be sure to bring healthy food/snacks for your swimmer and plenty of water. We are unsure about nearby food options at this time.
We look forward to seeing our Dolphin families out supporting our team.