July 12, 2019
Hello LMT families!
We are happy to announce that online registration for the LBSL Division Champs (Saturday, July 27th, 2019 at LMT for both squads) and LBSL 10 & Under Champs (Sunday, July 28th, 2019 at LMT for both squads) are NOW OPEN on our team website!
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY, JULY 16TH, 2019! NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
We will be submitting entries based on which squad your swimmer(s) were placed. If your swimmer is 11 years old or older and on the BLUE SQUAD, please select "BLUE SQUAD - 2019 Division Champs 11 & Over" on our home page to register your swimmer. If your swimmer is 11 years old or over and on the GOLD SQUAD, please select "GOLD SQUAD - 2019 Division Champs 11 & Over" on our home page to register your swimmer.
If your swimmer is 10 years old or younger and on the BLUE SQUAD, please select " BLUE SQUAD - 2019 10 & Under Champs " on our home page to register your swimmer. If your swimmer is 10 years old or younger and on the GOLD SQUAD, please select " GOLD SQUAD - 2019 10 & Under Champs " on our home page to register your swimmer.
It is also very important to know that you MUST have a valid credit card on file within our website to be able to register for this meet.
PROCEDURE FOR ENTRIES AND PAYMENT FOR INVITATIONALS THIS SEASON:
You will first need to enter a credit card on file before registering for this swim meet. Once you are logged into your account at www.lmtswim.com, click "My Account" on the left hand side of the home page. Click "My Account" once again from the drop down options. You can then select "Payment Setup" from the selections and follow the instructions on how to Add New Card to your account. If your swimmer was on the team last year, PLEASE check the credit card that you have on file to make sure it is still correct. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR THIS MEET UNLESS YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD ON FILE!
Once you have entered your credit card into our system, you will need to log out and log back into our website and follow the following instructions on how to register your swimmer for this meet:
1. Sign back in to your account at www.lmtswim.com.
2. Scroll down on the home page to "Swim Meets".
3. "GOLD SQUAD or BLUE SQUAD - Division Champs 11 & Over" or "GOLD SQUAD or BLUE SQUAD - 10 & Under Champs". Click the ATTEND/DECLINE button next to the desired meet.
4. You should now be able to scroll down and see your swimmer's name. Click on your swimmer's name, click on the arrow and select "yes, sign (swimmer) up for this meet" which will then direct you onto the page where you can check off the box for the events that the swimmer wishes to swim (maximum of 3). RELAY TEAMS WILL BE COMPILED BY OUR LMT COACHING STAFF. This year's relay will be the Freestyle Relay.
PLEASE MAKE A NOTATION IN THE "NOTES" SECTION WHETHER YOUR SWIMMER WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE FREESTYLE RELAY AT THE DIVISION CHAMPS MEET.
8. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
9. Your online sign up is now complete!
Your credit card will be charged AFTER Coach Kathryn has approved each swimmer's entries.
To learn more about each division championship meet, please read the information posted on our website for each division championship meet.
- If your swimmer is 11 & Over, the Division Champs meet will be held at Lower Makefield (LMT). NEW this year – all three swim divisions will compete at the same meet.
- If your swimmer is an 10 & Under swimmer, the 10 & Under Champs meet will be held at Lower Makefield (LMT).
LEAGUE FINALS INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
League Final Championships (Ages 11-18)
Tuesday July 30th, 2019 hosted by Bensalem.
League Finals: After the completion of division championships, all division times from each event shall be combined, the sixteen (16) fastest times including ties shall qualify for League Finals.
(Top 16 fastest relay times advance to League Finals – Top 8 will receive awards)
Prior to final seeding of the league championships a mandatory scratch meeting will be held to determine the top sixteen (16) qualifiers. Position seventeen (17) and eighteen (18) will be alternate entries and are to report to championships in the event of a no show and shall swim in that person’s place. All scratches made at the scratch meeting shall be final and cannot be re-instated.
For League Championships, the seeding time shall be the time attained at Division Championships.
Eligibility: Competitors in the championship meets must have been regular members of a competing league team during the current season and have competed officially or unofficially in at least 3 Lower Bucks Swim League Dual meets.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LMT Invitational Coordinator