August 2, 2019
SAVE THE DATE: Dolphin Aquatics Registration for 2019-2020
Saturday, August 31 is the last day of the 2018-2019 swim season. All swimmers that want to continue on with us for 2019-2020 must register again during the time frame listed below. This applies to all swimmers regardless of when you registered during this swim year.
We have two different registration dates depending on your swimmers status as of August 1.
If your swimmer is an active swimmer on August 1, you will register beginning Monday, August 12 through Sunday, August 25. (If you have one active swimmer and an inactive swimmer, you can register both swimmers during this first registration. During the registration process, you will be charged:
- September Dues (varies depending on your group)
- Annual (per) swimmer fee of $40
- The SCS registration for 2020 will be charged to your account with the November 1 invoice.
Registration for all new or returning SCA swimmer (inactive as of August 1) will begin Monday, August 26. During the registration process, you will be charged:
· September Dues (varies depending on your group)
· Annual (per) swimmer fee of $40
· Southern California Swimming Registration fee $70 per swimmer for most groups. Swimmers in Stroke School (LNAC) and High School Dev (SJHHS) Prep pay $20 per swimmer for a Flex membership instead of $70.
· Team Registration: $100 (per family, not per swimmer)
*Your swimmer will start as of September.
All registration is on a first come first serve basis. The day/time you have now is not guaranteed for the 2019-2020 registration. If you need a specific day/time, I urge you to register early. (Families with Active swimmers have priority at registration.)
Your swimmer must be registered for 2019-2020 to be able to return to practice beginning September. All accounts without 2019-2020 registrations will be inactivated on September 1.