August 4, 2019
Dear GMA Families,
We hope that you are enjoying a fun weekend at the Vermont State Meet with your summer recreational teams. We are especially hopeful that our GMA athletes are serving as great leaders for their teams, sharing positive energy with their teammates and leading by example to encourage everyone on their teams to be their very best! We look forward to hearing all about it next week.
Here is our GMA PRACTICE SCHEDULE REMINDERS for the next week, the week of 8/5/19:
- NO PRACTICE on Monday 8/5/19
- Tuesday 8/6/19 and Thursday 8/8/19 7:00-9:00 AM practice for ALL Age Groups, Senior, Sectional and National Group swimmers.
- Wednesday 8/7/19 will be a Dryland Day, as usual, as athletes will train at their normal times. We will be running our GMA Field Days competitions as a special long course dryland celebration!
- Friday 8/9/19 GMA Open Water Day at Brown Ledge Camp. Please arrive at 8:30 AM and park in the Brown Ledge Camp visitor parking lot. The team will WALK TOGETHER to the water front where we are planning to swim around the camp island from 9-10 AM. We will WALK TOGETHER out of camp and be ready for pick up in the visitor parking lot by 10:30 AM. We look forward to having a GREAT GROUP attend this beautiful swim in the lake!
- THE LAST DAY for the Age Groups swimmers is Friday 8/9/19.
The GMA Wild Water Week open water locations and information as well as information about our end-of-season GMA Long Course Celebration will be available by the end of the week.
Laura Matuszak, GMA Head Coach