US National Highlights
August 4, 2019
- Averee Preble finished 14th in the 1500 Free while qualifying for Olympic Trials with a time of 16:40.79.
- Graham Hauss qualified for Olympic Trials while leading off the 800 Freestyle Relay with a new club record.
- The 800 freestyle relay team of Graham Hauss, Ben Forbes, Tyler Manshiem, and Gabriel Jett finished in 7th place with a club record time time of 7:24.25.
- The Women's 4 x 100 Free Relay team of Abby Samansky, Daniell Herrmann, Yulduz Kuchkarova, and Claire Tuggle finished in 15th place with a club record time of 3:49.66
- The Women's 4 x 100 Medley Relay team of Averee Preble, and Claire Tuggle finished in 12th palce with a club record time of 4:14.46.
- Clovis Swim Club finished in 23rd place. Only two true club teams finished higher in combined scoring. Other teams ahead of us were collegiate programs.