August 11, 2019
Thanks for an amazing season! It was a pleasure getting to work with your kids at the pool. Watching them improve and develop over the last year was so inspiring....it's why we do this! We have big plans for you guys in the 2019-2020 season. It's going to be a great year of team building and personal development!
Here are some notes regarding next season:
- The Intent to Return form was simply to help us with budgeting
and give us an idea of how to negotiate for lane space with
- All families
wishing to return will need to click the Join Team tab on the
website and go thru the entire electronic registration
process. This is done each and every
- Registration is reserved thru Aug. 16th for our existing SRST
members....you guys are our #1 priority. After that (on the
17th of Aug.) any open spots will go to new prospective members
(and there are a lot). We will have pretty full lanes (as
usual) but we will not overload. So, if you do plan to return
you need to do your online registration ASAP (before the 17th).
- Please read thru everything carefully on the Join Team
Page. There have been a couple minor changes in regards to
fees, schedules and policies.
- Don't forget to print out your MAAPP Acknowledgement and
Concussion form during the registration and bring those in to your
coach on day one or mail in prior to the start of practice.
- If you selected to register and "Pay by Check", please mail
your registration payment into the PO Box.
- The HS 4 x Week option is only for swimmers doing HS
swimming. This is not a payment option for swimmers wanting
to participate less and save money. Therefore you should only
be signing up for this group if you are a HS girl participating 4 x
week or less during the 3 month HS season. The boys will be
switched from their current billing group to the 4 x week category
starting in December and going thru February (3 months
total). HS boys (the account holder) will need to email Ben 2
weeks prior to the beginning of Dec. to have Ben adjust the
- HS swimmers doing both HS and SRST full time will remain on
normal billing thru the entire year.
- Any family wanting to take a 1-3 months off during the year can request to Coach Ben to have billing put on 50% rate (this will hold your spot on the team). Please email this request any time to Coach Ben (at least 2 weeks prior to the next billing).
SRST Mailing Address (all checks made out to SRST):
PO Box 652 Monroe WA 98272