August 24, 2019
Thank you for your patience while we finalized the schedule for the upcoming Team Aquatic Supplies BC Swimming Congress. Current schedule is attached and is subject to change.
A few updates:
- We would like to announce that the Team Aquatic Supplies BC Swimming Conference will be presented by Speedo.
- Unfortunately Wayne Goldsmith has had to withdraw from the conference, and his entire North American tour, due to personal reasons. We are disappointed that he will not be able to attend but are still committed to provide a world class event to our members.
- We are very pleased to announce that Christopher Plumb, Head Coach and CEO from Carmel Swim Club (Indiana) will be with us in Whistler this year. Thank you to Speedo for their assistance with confirming Chris for our event. More information on Chris' history can be found online here
- We are very proud of our speakers lineup this year including Christopher Plumb, Dr. Allan Wrigely, Dr. Stephen Norris, Vlastimil Cerny, Derrick Schoof, Robert Pettifer, James Bretzlaff, Sean Nugent, Judy Baker, Alex Pettifer, Jackie Cool, Chad Webb and Richard Hortness.
- The hotel
block at the Hilton Whistler Resort is currently sold
out. We do have a few rooms remaining for the Friday and
Saturday nights. If you need accommodation please contact
Chris HW (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to a wait
- Before you cancel any accommodations booked directly with the Hotel please contact Chris HW to see if others can use the rooms. This will also ensure that we do not drop below our contractual commitments to the hotel and risk penalty fees.
- Dietary Restrictions - If you have not already done so please contact Chris HW (email@example.com) with any dietary restrictions for the BC Swimming Awards Banquet.
As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
BCSCA Conference Director