September 4, 2019
Currently all Lessons and Clinics are on hiatus as we are operating remotely.
When we return to the pool, our priority will go to our programs first.
If we have the capacity for lessons, the following sign-up protocol will be in place.
All available coaches for lessons will be on one easy Sign Up Genius page!
Athletes are welcome to work with any of the coaches listed on the sign up page here.
Please take a moment to read through our lessons policies prior to signing up for a lesson
- Lessons can only be scheduled via our Sign Up Genius: CLICK HERE
- All lessons and clinics will take place at New Trier Northfield (7 Happ Road, Northfield) unless otherwise stated (which will be rare).
- There will be clinics available periodically covering a variety of topics. Clinics are $40 per swimmer for 75 minute clinic (60 min in water) and to register for those, you will find them listed on the Event Page.
- Lessons and clinics are on a first come, first serve basis and 2 weekends of lessons will be released at a time.
- We ask that you kindly sign your swimmer up for one lesson of the three or four available days of lessons so that everyone who wants a lesson has the opportunity.
- Lessons and clinics are subject to change based on pool availability.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy — please reach out to your lesson coach as soon as you know you will not be able to make it so that we can fill the slot. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged half of the lesson fee. No call/no shows will be charged the full amount of the lesson.
- Please let your lesson coach know if you are running late . Coaches will call or text after 10 minutes of the lesson start as a courtesy if the athlete is not on deck yet.
- Private lessons are $80/hour, semi-private (2-4 athletes) are $100/hour (divided equally among participants). All lessons and clinics are billed directly to your account.
- If the lesson will be a semi-private lesson, please indicate the participating athletes in the comments so that we can plan the lesson and bill appropriately.
- Coaches offer a variety of lesson durations, please double check the time, date and coach when signing up.
Available Private Lessons
Coaches (as of 9/4/2019)
Katie Crider ([email protected])
Marie Antoinette Flores ([email protected])
Brendan Hulseman ([email protected])
Amanda Shomgard ([email protected])
Rob Stafford ([email protected])
If you have questions, comments, or would like to suggest things to work on, please reach out to your lesson coach.
Again, the website to sign up for lessons is: CLICK HERE FOR LESSON SIGN UP
If you have any questions or lesson topic suggestions for your lesson coach, please reach out to them directly.
For questions regarding our lessons policies, please reach out to us at [email protected]
No Lessons are available on
Please look to attend our Shark University and the Team Beach Party instead!