September 8, 2019
To view practice calendars for each group on the website:
- Log-in to the website first.
- Click on the CALENDAR link in the horizontal bar (or Practice Calendar graphic above).
- Select Practice tab to view practice times and locations.
- Using the filters, you can view specific groups or subscribe to calendars to import into your calendar client.
September 8 - 15, 2019
2019-2020 Swim Season Begins!!!: After such a GREAT turnout at our New Swimmer Evaluations, we are incredibly excited to get the season started this week! We're thrilled that your family is a part of our journey. We have many new faces (including coaches) that you'll be seeing on deck this season. Emails from your swimmer's Lead Coach will be forthcoming this week as well. If you have any questions regarding practice, equipment, etc., please contact your swimmer's Lead Coach.
Was My Child Placed In??: This is a common
question asked by both new + returning families. To view your
child's placement, log in to your SWIFT Aquatics account.
Select My Account > My Account - then click on the Members
tab. If you select your child under your account, you can
view all of your child's information (Billing Set-Up, Roster Group,
etc.). If you have any questions regarding your child's
placement, please contact Coach
Weekly Practice Schedules : With high school meets, pool/programming availability, and other scheduled events, please be sure to double check your swimmer's practice times + locations before leaving for the pool. While we do our best to be consistent in our programming, adjustments may take place weekly.
Swimmer Safety/Facility Notes: As we start back up, and have many new faces beginning a new routine, here are just a few quick reminders that we will be reviewing with all groups this week:
- Niles North Aquatics Center Map (NNAC) || Niles West Pool Map (NW)
- NNAC-North = 6 Lane Pool, NNAC-South = 8 Lane Pool
- If your swimmer is under the age of 12, we encourage you to walk your swimmer into the facility. Each high school is incredibly busy after school with athletic programs, club activities, etc. We want to make sure your swimmer can access each pool safely.
- After changing for workout, please bring all clothes/personal items onto the pool deck - this is where it is safest. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen in the locker room. In addition, please familiarize yourself our Locker Room Policy .
- During practice sessions, we cannot have any parents on the pool deck or in the locker room. Any questions or concerns can be addressed with the Coaching Staff after practices or communicated via email.
Fall Diving Begins!!: We have a great Fall Diving turnout - in case you missed the information, CLICK HERE for more details + registration link.