September 15, 2019
What: Swim Team Parent Meeting
Where: Community Room at the G Street pool.
When: Tuesday September 24th 2019
What Time: 5:30 to 6:30pm
Team Social: 6:30-7:30pm (pizza & snacks provided for parents and swimmers)
This is a HIGHLY ENCOURAGED Parent Meeting is a great time for the members to ask questions and for the board to hear feedback from the Membership. It is always unfortunate if parents are not able to attend and you end up missing quite a lot. We will be taking notes and will post the meeting minutes as soon as they are available. We will have our Board Members, Coaches & Meet Director available along with a projector up and running so we can answer website & club questions throughout the evening.
Everyone who attends the meeting can claim 1
volunteer hour, plus will be eligible to win door prizes!
Please make sure to sign in and get your prize ticket! Door Prizes
will be given away at 7pm, you must be present to win.
Here are a few of the items we will be discussing:
- Navigating the changes to the Club Website & OnDeck App Sign In
- Answering Club Handbook Questions
- Arena Announcements
- Updates to Swim Practice times and requirements for attending meets
- Updates to Codes of Conduct & USA Swimming Minor Athlete Abuse Protection Policy
- Volunteer Book/Sheet – Your responsibilities
- Duck Football Fundraising Opportunities
- Marie DeHoog Meet Sign ups & Volunteering Opportunities
- How to become a Meet Official
Board Positions up for Re-Elections
- President -currently held by Kate Galloway
- Vice President - currently held by Tina Del Castillo Interim
- Secretary & Registrar - currently held by Ellie Brink
- Member At-Large Rep, Volunteer Director - currently open
- Member At-large Rep, New Swimmer Director - currently open
- Member At-large Rep, Fundraising Director - currently held by Casey Hire
- Member At-large Rep, Social Director -currently held by Amy Nevin Interim
- Member At-large Representative -currently held by Amy Pelkey Interim
- Member At-large Representative - currently open
Please feel free to email me any questions you may have now, so I can make sure to address them at the time of the meeting. We are all looking forwarding to seeing you all at the meeting!-Kate Galloway WSC President 541.515.0605