Important news for 2019-20 Swim Season
September 19, 2019
Here are a few reminders and details for everyone:
- if you haven't mailed your registration fee check please bring it to practice.
- Invoices were sent out on Sept 1 and are due postmarked by the 24th. Please pay by check and mail to PO Box 160, Laurel, MD 20725
- If you plan on bringing your program fee check to practice, please drop it in the metal drop box located inside our blue equipment bin (just outside the men's locker room) on the pool deck. PLEASE do not hand your check to me or any of the coaches. We need to be concentrating on the swimmers. Please do not place cash in the drop box.
- Swimmers must enter the pool through the lobby by the desk. They will have bag tags to display to the cashier (later in year these will be replaced by scan cards). They should not go through spectator stands to get to the pool deck. For those swimmers new to team I will have bag tags to hand out in the first few weeks. The cashier will understand.
- Swimmers are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool. Please communicate this to your child and have them allow enough time to get this done and still be on deck on time.
- Advanced Group swimmers - Saturday practice at 7:30 AM still requires you enter though side doors to pool.
- If you are transfering from another team please make sure you have comleted the transfer request I emailed earlier. I plan to register the athletes for 2020 in the next two weeks and would like everything to go smoothly.
- Any parent or sibling who wants to swim during practice in the rec swim lanes must have a membership to Fairland or pay the daily admission.
- MSSC athletes should not be using the recreational pool facilities unless you have a family pass or have paid their admission. The Coaches then ask that the swimmers not use the play pool prior to practice.
- The Cassels online store is extended until midnight Sept 22nd. Please place your order for team suits or 1/4 zips. MARYLAND SUBURBAN SWIM CLUB If you can't figure out what size to order please talk to me.
Thank you for participating with the Maryland Suburban Swim Club this season!